El Shaddai: (Gen 35:11,12)
• You are my All Sufficient One!
• I have no need to seek out any other gods, my sufficiency is in You!
• I have no worry, no doubt and no fear; because El Shaddai is with me today and everyday
• My faith is in You and You alone
• I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the covenant promises
El Elyon: (Gen 14:18-20 )
• You are the Most High God!
• I succeed in every endeavor, even against ridiculous odds
• You give me the wisdom to devise the proper plan of attack
• You have given me the power to get wealth
• You have given me the blueprint for victory
• I receive the victory and praise You – El Elyon – for it in advance!
Adonai: (Is 6:8)
• Adonai, You are the Lord of all in my life!
• You sit on the throne and are worthy to be praised!
• I am cleansed from sin and guilt by Your touch and Your blood
• I serve You today with a clean heart and a pure spirit
• You are my Master and I am your slave
• Use me this day for Your service. I am available to You!
Jehovah: (Ex 3:14)
• Lord Jehovah, I praise You!
• You are the God that defines Himself by Himself!
• You are the God of the already (my past)
• You are the God of the right now (my present)
• And you are the God of the not yet (my future)
• You know the thoughts I have before I think them
• You know the concerns I have, before I feel them
• And You know the plans You have for me, before I learn them
• I can face anything that this day has for me, because You – Jehovah – are with me!
Jehovah-Nissi: (Ex 17:15 )
• Jehovah-Nissi, You are my Banner and My Battle-Ax!
• I fight under Your flag. I defend Your precepts, principles and way
• I submit myself to Your Word and Your commandments
• By my obedience to Your Word, I cause my way to be prosperous today
• I do Your work, Your way and receive Your results
• No enemy shall overtake me, because I am a soldier in Your Army
Jehovah-Rohi: (Ps 23)
• Jehovah-Rohi, You are my Shepherd and I shall not want!
• You lead me toward peaceful places
• You minister to my every need
• You have my best interest in Your heart
• I will fear no evil, because You are with me, even in the valley of the shadow of death!
• You anoint me afresh for this day and every day
• I walk in Your benefits and enjoy Your protection
• Surely Goodness and Mercy shall pursue me, all the days of my life!
Jehovah-Rapha: (Ex 15:26)
• Lord God, You are my Healer!
• I submit and surrender myself to your Word and Your voice
• I walk in obedience to You and You keep my in perfect health
• I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass and I declare that my body will function in perfection!
• Every sickness, germ or disease that attempts to hinder my body must die instantly!
• I live the divine life and I live in divine health!
• Because you live in me, yokes are destroyed and burdens are removed in my life
Jehovah-Shammah: (Eze 48:35)
• You are my Jehovah Shammah! You are here with me today and will always be with me!
• You keep me through every situation and bless me in the midst of my enemies
• Your presence brings with it Your Power, Your Protection and Your Peace!
• You are with me everywhere I go and you cause my way to prosper!
• You are my very present help in the time of trouble
• You presence guarantees me the Victory!
Jehovah-Tsidkenu: (Jer 23:6)
• You are my Righteousness!
• You have delivered me from the guilt of sin and cleansed me by the washing of Your Word
• I am restored to a right relationship with You
• I can do what You say I can do!
• I can have what You say I can have!
• I am not a sinner, I am a child of God!
• I am not wrong with You, Jesus has made me Right!
• I can now face anything that comes my way with Freedom, Liberty, and Power!
Jehovah-Shalom: (Jud 6:24)
• You are my Peace! You are bigger than anything that will come my way today
• You enable me to accomplish every task in excellence and victory
• I have Your peace, even in seemingly insurmountable circumstances
• I can do all things through Christ today and everyday
• I cast down fear and doubt and I walk in Your perfect peace and Your perfect power!
Jehovah-M’kaddesh: (Lev 20:8)
• You are the God that sets me apart!
• I am different from the world and I do not act like they act
• I live under a different set of laws
• I am your child and I will act like your child everywhere I go
• I will stay focused and dedicated to pleasing You!
• I will love You will all my heart and also love my neighbors as myself
• I will submit myself to the leadership of the Holy Spirit!
• I will walk in accordance with your Word!
• I will live as a set apart one, today and every day!
Jehovah-Jireh: (Gen 22:14)
• You are my Provider!
• I put nothing, nor anyone above You in my life
• You are my Righteous King and my Everlasting Ruler!
• I submit and surrender to You, and You alone
• I walk by faith and not by sight
• I trust You Father, even when I cannot see, nor totally understand what You are doing
• I know that you will provide all my need according to Your riches in glory
• I obey Your commandments and I enjoy Your provision
• All my bills are paid, all the time, on time! I attack my lack
• You have given me the power to get wealth
• I am provided for today and every day, because I serve the Great Provider!
Jehovah-Sabaoth: (1 Sam 1:3)
• You are my ultimate authority!
• You are bigger than every situation and stronger than any opposition!
• Every obstacle in my path is but a small thing to You
• I submit and surrender myself to You this day
• I, like Hannah, make a vow to serve you all the days of my life and place my every desire at Your feet
• I am solder in Your Army and I obey Your commands
• Use me this day for Your service
• I am present for duty and fit to fight!
El Olam: (Is 26:4)
• You are my Everlasting King!
• I trust you this morning, even in the midst of an ever-changing and often frustrating environment
• I trust you with my life, family, finances, career, and decisions!
• You know what plans You have for me; Plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me an expected end!
• As my Everlasting God, I submit and surrender myself to You and to those plans
• I thank You for where I am and Trust You to take me to where I need to be!
El Gibhor: (Ps 24:8)
• You are the King of Glory! You are my Mighty God!
• You never sleep and are always armed and battle-ready
• You have the greatest Quick Reaction Force (QRF) anywhere
• You have a heavenly hosts of angels always on duty, ready to come to my aid
• I have repented of my sin and have a blood-bought right to Your protection
• I enter into this day with your angels encamped around me!
• I am safe, because You make me safe
• I can face any obstacle and any opposition because You, Mighty God, will fight for me!
• The battle is not mine, but Yours!
El Roi: (Gen 16:13)
• You are the God who sees me in every situation!
• Even when I place myself in the wilderness and find myself, by myself; You see me and are there
• Your Sight brings with it Your visitation
• Your visitation brings with it Your vision
• Your vision brings with it Your Provision!
• I can see, because You see me
• I can face this day, because You see me
• I can accomplish every task and overcome every hindrance, because You – El Roi – See me!
Elohim: (Gen 1:1)
• You are my Creator! Your words have creative ability.
• I am created in Your image and my words, lined up with Your Word, have creative ability!
• I speak to every chaotic situation in my life and pronounce order!
• I speak to every unruly area of my life and pronounce peace!
• My family is blessed. My children are blessed. My household is blessed!
• My finances are blessed. My workplace is blessed!
• My hands are blessed and whatever I put my hands to do, prospers, because You God – Elohim are with me!
• According to Proverbs 18:21, my words have creative ability; in the name of Jesus, I have what I
• Lord, be it unto me, according to Thy Word! In the name of JESUS I confess and believe. Amen.